The customer's need was to standardize the process of estimating proposals, through data capitalization, to transform process data from local asset to a value for the whole company. Increase the efficiency in terms of costs, and quality of the activities.
The challenge was:
- Achieve the right solution to a complex process by overcoming the user resistance to change.
- Create a Web App with an Excel-like UX & UI, easy to manage for ICT.
Bip xTech supported the customer in the design, implementation and deploy of the solution, leveraging Agile and DevOps methodologies to speed up and tailor-fit the result, adopting modern architectures on cloud infrastructure.
The main features of the software are:
- Micro Services and Micro Frontend based platform to guarantee work decomposition, solution scalability, resilience and lowering regressions.
- Data Provider thanks to the OData connector for reporting systems.
- Plug and play business logic through cloud functions serverless computing, to perform upgrade business logic without deploy and multi programming language support on user premises.
- DevOps best practices of continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD): quality assurance, testing automation and continuous release.
Set up the project according to the Scrum framework, in close contact with the customer, to ensure early feature readiness and simplify manage of changing requirements.
The use of the EW@ application has significantly improved activities in terms of accuracy and consistency of data within business processes.
The users found the reduction from 2 days to 4 hours of reporting processing and updating time. Reduction of the workload, by removing the manual component, so that people might be able to refocus their efforts towards other enterprise tasks.
80% reduction in processing time
All users trained to use the system in two weeks
Data quality and accuracy, information reachability
Automation has removed the risk associated with human errors
Improvement of the overall process efficiency in terms of costs, and quality